Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by rockxsj <ro...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/03 12:05:49 UTC

Re: [Disscussion] The next version use 1.3.0 ���

1.3.0 +1

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
hi rockxsj,
    Please subscribe the mail list first, if not , we can't receive your
reply mail immediately.

subscribe mail steps is very easy, please refer :
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/docs/development/subscribe.html

Best Regards

rockxsj <ro...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月3日周五 下午10:53写道: