Posted to user@ant.apache.org by ilango_g <il...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/24 03:10:24 UTC

how to call an Ant task

Hi
I have a build.xml that has the following:

<target name="generate-Metro-jaxws">
      <taskdef name="wsimport" classname="com.sun.tools.ws.ant.WsImport">
         <classpath refid="metro.classpath"/>
      </taskdef>
      <wsimport destdir="build/classes"
         sourcedestdir="src" wsdl="etc/${wsdl.file}"/>
   </target>

I need to call the "generate-Metro-jaxws task (or should I say, target) to
generate some Java classes.

I would be grateful for any suggestions.

thanks
Ilango

Re: how to call an Ant task

Posted by "Scot P. Floess" <fl...@mindspring.com>.
Are you asking how to invoke generate-Metro-jaxws from command line?

ant generate-Metro-jaxws

Will do it...

Or are you wanting it to be invoked from another target? Or something else?

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale

252-478-8087 (Home)