Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Marc Salvetti <ma...@notremanou.net> on 2005/04/15 11:34:54 UTC

Deprecation.log

Hello,

i was looking at the deprecation.log and btw i think it's a great  feature.
i only have a small pb to update my code, i have the following message :

    CForms: usage of the variable 'continuation' is deprecated.Please
use 'cocoon/continuation' instead. The usage of just 'continuation' will
be removed in Cocoon 2.2.

It's quite clear, but it just doesn't say where the continuation
variable is used and has to be replaced. I have this variable in the
sitemap but prefixing it with cocoon/ produce an error, and i have it in
the form template, but prefixing it leave the message in the logs, so i
think it must be somewhere else...

Anyone know in what files continuation has to be replaced with
cocoon/continuation ?

Marc

Re: Deprecation.log

Posted by Marc Salvetti <ma...@notremanou.net>.
Thanks Andre,
it worked

Marc

Re: Deprecation.log

Posted by Andre Juffer <aj...@sun3.oulu.fi>.
Marc Salvetti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i was looking at the deprecation.log and btw i think it's a great  feature.
> i only have a small pb to update my code, i have the following message :
>
>    CForms: usage of the variable 'continuation' is deprecated.Please use
> 'cocoon/continuation' instead. The usage of just 'continuation' will be
> removed in Cocoon 2.2.
>
> It's quite clear, but it just doesn't say where the continuation
> variable is used and has to be replaced. I have this variable in the
> sitemap but prefixing it with cocoon/ produce an error, and i have it in
> the form template, but prefixing it leave the message in the logs, so i
> think it must be somewhere else...
>
> Anyone know in what files continuation has to be replaced with
> cocoon/continuation ?

<ft:form-template action="#{$cocoon/continuation/id}.continue"
method="POST">

instead of

<ft:form-template action="#{$continuation/id}.continue" method="POST">

At least, in my case, it removed the message from the log.

> Marc

The Biocenter and            | Fax: +358-8-553-1141
     the Dep. of Biochemistry | Email: Andre.Juffer@oulu.fi