Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Jim Glennon <ji...@enterprisedb.com> on 2013/09/24 16:35:14 UTC

Re: is createEgressFirewallRule supported in CloudStack API?

Adrian,

I was just taking a look at jclouds 1.2.6-incubating expecting to see
support for this added, but there still doesn't appear to be a way to
create an egress rule for a given network. this is the CloudStack API that
is needed:

http://download.cloud.com/releases/3.0.6/api_3.0.6/root_admin/createEgressFirewallRule.html

thanks.

~jim

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jim -

We added support for egress rules in master, for 1.7.0 -
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/commit/2c6d8b24797ad87a8653e90db84aa6ebac8e9d67-
I'll see if I can backport it cleanly to 1.6.3, which is coming out
next
month.

A.