Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/01 20:14:45 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] HiveMind 1.1.1 Released

HiveMind release 1.1.1 is now available; this is a bug fix release.
This release addresses performance bottlenecks in HiveMind related to
the use of unqualified class names, and the use of the threaded and
pooled service lifecycle models. HiveMind 1.1.1 is a drop-in
replacement for HiveMind 1.1, and is recommended for use with Tapestry
4.0 applications.

Download HiveMind from
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_hivemind.cgi

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: [ANNOUNCE] HiveMind 1.1.1 Released

Posted by Jason Dyer <jd...@bluetarp.com>.
clamav doesn't seem to find anything...

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 17:06, ZedroS Schwart wrote:
> Avast did it already in the previous release and google suggested me
> that Avast was the only anti virus to do so... Furthermore many mails
> were from people using the file everyday without worry.
>
> I guess the best would be to double check with another antivirus.
>
> Regards,
>   ZedroS
>
> On 2/1/06, Frank <su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hmm, Avast virus scanner finds malware Trident TPE ver 1.4 in the file
> > !!!
> >
> > 2006/2/1, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>:
> > > HiveMind release 1.1.1 is now available; this is a bug fix release.
> > > This release addresses performance bottlenecks in HiveMind related to
> > > the use of unqualified class names, and the use of the threaded and
> > > pooled service lifecycle models. HiveMind 1.1.1 is a drop-in
> > > replacement for HiveMind 1.1, and is recommended for use with Tapestry
> > > 4.0 applications.
> > >

> > > Download HiveMind from
> > > http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_hivemind.cgi
> > >
> > > --
> > > Howard M. Lewis Ship
> > > Independent J2EE / Open-Source Java Consultant
> > > Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
> > > Creator, Jakarta HiveMind
> > >
> > > Professional Tapestry training, mentoring, support
> > > and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com

...this is an awesome sight.  The entire rebel resistance buried under six
million hardbound copies of "The Naked Lunch."
- The Firesign Theater

Re: [ANNOUNCE] HiveMind 1.1.1 Released

Posted by ZedroS Schwart <ze...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Frank <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
It is.  Did you download and open the right distro?  There's a 1.1
distro until we vote 1.1.1 as the stable distro (*).

(*) This is how the other projects deal with releases; they vote the
stability after the release. This is how Tapestry and HiveMind should
operate as well.  So 1.1.1 is not beta or RC, it's just "new", and if
it's good, it will become the new stable release.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.