Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Christian Dutaret <cd...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/01 11:29:33 UTC

Dojo error on Yahoo search or Live search cached pages

Hi all,

I deployed a brand new web site which is based on T4.1.1 last week.
It has just began to be indexed on Yahoo search and Live search.

On both these search engines, whenever I request the cached page from the
search results, an alert box tells me "Permission refused to obtain the
Window.dojo property" (freely translated from French actually).
I understand that the search engine cache is trying to execute some remote
js on my page, which it is not allowed to, but is there any workaround to
this?

I don't know about google's cache behavior, since we're not yet indexed on
google (thanks to the #$@&§#§!£ google sandbox).

Thx for any hint
Ch.

Re: Dojo error on Yahoo search or Live search cached pages

Posted by Christian Dutaret <cd...@gmail.com>.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1269

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.

Posted by Christian Dutaret <cd...@gmail.com>.