Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Whitney Clarke <wc...@widernet.org> on 2020/01/29 16:15:21 UTC

ApacheDS 2.0.0-M25 with Apache HTTP Server 2.4.41

Our company is having to find a new LDAP to move us from OpenDS so we can upgrade our project.  I have been trying to get Apache HTTP Server 2.4.41 to work with ApachDS, but I can't get the service to start on ApacheDS.  We picked Apache under the thought that they would play well together.  Can they coexist?  If so, what is the way to configure them to run on the same machine?

Thanks,
Whitney Clarke

Re: ApacheDS 2.0.0-M25 with Apache HTTP Server 2.4.41

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 30/01/2020 03:17, Whitney Clarke wrote:
> Thank you!  Apparently, my brain was malfunctioning today.  Looked at the log and it had a conflict error.  Fixed!!

Great !

Have fun with both servers :-)

RE: ApacheDS 2.0.0-M25 with Apache HTTP Server 2.4.41

Posted by Whitney Clarke <wc...@widernet.org>.
Thank you!  Apparently, my brain was malfunctioning today.  Looked at the log and it had a conflict error.  Fixed!!

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Whitney Clarke <wc...@widernet.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.