Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@mail.instanceone.com> on 2001/03/03 21:55:35 UTC

[ANN] Termite -- Graphical Front End for Ant

Hello,

I'd like to announce the general availabilty of Termite, a graphical
user interface for Ant.

Termite 1.0 beta 1 is my first pass at creating a GUI front end for ant.
It is both a stand-alone application and a plug-in for JBuilder 4
(though running Termite as a stand-alone application appears to be more
stable).

Termite is free. For more information or to download Termite, please
visit:
http://www.instanceone.com/termite

Please send any comments, feature suggestions, bug reports, questions,
etc. to ptg@instanceone.com.

If you are interested in contributing, email me. If there is enough
interest, I will make Termite an open-source project.

Enjoy!

- P. Taylor Goetz
ptg@instanceone.com