Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Andreas Fritzler <an...@googlemail.com> on 2009/12/03 16:00:36 UTC

No processes deployed

Hey guys,

I installed ode into tomcat (trunk snapshot) and copied the sample
processes into the processes folder. However when I access the web
interface no processes show up. Did I missed a step to deploy the
processes? Or configuring ode?

Cheers,
Andreas

Re: No processes deployed

Posted by Andreas Fritzler <an...@googlemail.com>.
I'm tried the latest trunk snapshot (2.1) and I took the examples from
the distro folder. And yes there is a deploy.xml.

Re: No processes deployed

Posted by Stefano Tranquillini <st...@gmail.com>.
which version of ode?

--
Stefano

Re: No processes deployed

Posted by Andreas Fritzler <an...@googlemail.com>.
Yeah I'm having some issues building the 1.X branch on my Windows 7
machine as well. Gonna try it out with buildr 1.3.3 as well.

Re: No processes deployed

Posted by Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com>.
I had some problems with compiling trunk package some time ago. I
resolved it by moving from buildr 1.3.4 to 1.3.3. Surprisingly, target
wars were different for those 2 versions
of buildr. That one from 1.3.3 worked fine.

2009/12/3 Andreas Fritzler <an...@googlemail.com>:
> Hey guys,
>
> I installed ode into tomcat (trunk snapshot) and copied the sample
> processes into the processes folder. However when I access the web
> interface no processes show up. Did I missed a step to deploy the
> processes? Or configuring ode?
>
> Cheers,
> Andreas

Rafał Rusin