Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rajesh R <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/03 07:34:42 UTC

Issues regarding sx:auto completer

Hi All,
    Actually I have a requirement, which fetch the drop down values from JS
and show it in jsp.
    I have to use ajax auto completer  to achieve this.
    Here the issue is, i can able to enter any value in the auto completer
box and pass that value to database.

    My question - how can i  will not enter any value in the auto completer
drop down? is this possible?.
    else please suggest me any other way to achieve this.

    Here is my code.

Js File

    [
    ["Hourly","Hourly"],
    ["Contract","Contract"],
    ["Permanent","Permanent"],
    ["Decide Later","Decide Later"]
]

In my JSP
    <s:url var="rateOptionJSONList" value="/rateOptionJSONList.action"/>
                                <sx:autocompleter
                                    indicator="indicator1"
                                    href="%{rateOptionJSONList}"
                                    autoComplete="false"
                                    forceValidOption="true"
                                    value="Hourly"
                                    name="req.rateOption"/>

Here i dont want to enter any value.Just click on the drop down i will show
the values which present in that JS file.

--
With Love
R.Rajesh (9884371678)