Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Nicholas Murphy <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/20 21:15:09 UTC

help with hadoop 1.2.1 aggregate framework (non-streaming)

I'm trying to use the aggregate framework but in a non-streaming fashion.  I detailed what I'm doing pretty well here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20085532/trying-to-make-hadoop-1-2-1-aggregate-framework-work-non-streaming

I have a feeling there's a simple solution (involving setting the appropriate classpath somewhere) but I don't know what it is.  Any help appreciated.  There's remarkably little information available on non-streaming use of aggregates that I can find.

Thanks,
Nick

Re: help with hadoop 1.2.1 aggregate framework (non-streaming)

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
Where is your ScifsStandard.jar? does that locate in the same path with
your command line?

if not, plaese specify the full path in your command line, such as :

hadoop jar ../test/test.jar XXXXX

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.