Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ricardo figueiredo <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/03 12:46:49 UTC

[users@httpd] How install sub mod

I'd like to how I install a sub module.
I'm trying to install mod_lbmethod_rr.c (Revision 774239*).*
*
*
*I install APACHE using the following:*
*./configure --prefix=/apache/path --enable-proxy --with-mpm=worker && make
&& make install*
*
*
*If necessary, I install APACHE again.*

Ricardo

Re: [users@httpd] How install sub mod

Posted by ricardo figueiredo <ri...@gmail.com>.
OK !!

Ricardo

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 8:47 AM, ricardo figueiredo
> <ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > So, I've had problems with the newest version.
> > Happened some SEGMENTATION FAULT.
> > Have any idea ??
>
> See the debugging link in previous response.
>
> --
> Eric Covener
> covener@gmail.com

Muito Obrigado

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ricardo figueiredo <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
<ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I told that because have difference between both links: link_1 and link_2
> I thought that link_2 was the newest version. Is that right ??
> Ricardo

Sorry, I was mistaken.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: [users@httpd] How install sub mod

Posted by ricardo figueiredo <ri...@gmail.com>.
I told that because have difference between both links:
link_1<tp://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/mod_lbmethod_rr.c?view=markup&pathrev=594659>
 and link_2<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/examples/mod_lbmethod_rr.c?revision=774239&view=co&pathrev=774239>

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ricardo figueiredo <ri...@gmail.com>.
Remember,

I haven't problems with the older revision (rev. 594659)
I have problems with the newest revision (rev. 774239)

Ricardo

Posted by ricardo figueiredo <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
<ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to how I install a sub module.
> I'm trying to install mod_lbmethod_rr.c (Revision 774239).
> I install APACHE using the following:
> ./configure --prefix=/apache/path --enable-proxy --with-mpm=worker && make
> && make install
> If necessary, I install APACHE again.

If you download one or two source files, and they build successfully
with apxs, there's no sense in looking any farther.

I assume that despite creating another thread, you're still debugging
the "no response" issue. Have you checked your error log yet?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com