Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Arnold Galovics <ar...@apache.org> on 2022/04/08 14:06:01 UTC

Re: Lombok usage?

Hi guys,

Just wanted to notify everybody, Lombok has landed on develop and already
showing a great deal of value in terms of reducing the boilerplate code.

I touched some classes to kick-off the refactoring effort; you can find it
in this PR: https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/2269

I'd like to take this as a chance to ask everybody to spend 5 more minutes
more on every PR you do and think about whether you can reduce some code
with Lombok around the places you touch; making the codebase more and more
maintainable.
Let's be good boy scouts. ;-)

Let me know if you have questions.

Best,
Arnold

Re: Lombok usage?

Posted by Petri Tuomola <pe...@gmail.com>.
This is great news - very happy to see this! I agree this should significantly reduce the amount of boilerplate code. Well done - and yes, I’ll try to contribute to “cleanup” as well :-)

Regards
Petri

Re: Lombok usage?

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.