Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "David B. Bitton" <da...@codenoevil.com> on 2002/05/24 15:25:17 UTC

Embedding Example

Why if passing the ContentHandler from FOP into a Xalan transform is faster,
is it not done this way in the embedding example?

Can I write an example for doing it this way for inclusion in the distro?

--

David B. Bitton
david@codenoevil.com

Code Made Fresh DailyT

Re: Embedding Example

Posted by "David B. Bitton" <da...@codenoevil.com>.
Our application uses FOP on a seperate server and is access via an ASP page
by way of SOAP (MS Soap Toolkit 2.0).  So the actually serving of the
document is handled by a Response.BinaryWrite on the ASP page.  I guess
IIS/ASP must take care of the content-length header for me.

--

David B. Bitton
david@codenoevil.com

Code Made Fresh DailyT