Posted to user@poi.apache.org by st...@corman.be on 2006/09/20 10:49:21 UTC

RE warnings "Unknown Ptg 11 (17) at cell (188,1)"

Hi,

I have the same message, but is not a problem.
It's just a warning, my excel file have no macro and I have the same
message.

Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle@corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467