Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Massimo Forno <Ma...@deltatre.com> on 2006/06/20 16:17:46 UTC

Regular Expression

Hi,

I'd like to know if I'm working correctly with RegEx.

I've to get an ID form the HTT Response and HTTP the code is (
name="ResourceID" value="300187") and the value changes every time the
request is performed.

I've been defined a Post Processor --> Regular Expression Extractor as
follow:

Name: PersonID

ReferenceName: PersonID

Regular Expression: name="ResourceID" value="(.+?)"

Template: $0$

Match N0. : 0

Default Value:

and I've inserted that element as a child of the sampler getting the
Response where I'd like to extract the ID.

The problem is that in the next sampler (the following) using as a Post
parameter for ResourceID the reference name ${PersonID} ,  JMeter send
as a parameter the Reference name (${PersonID) instead of the value.

Thank for the help,

Massimo.