Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vladislav Nazarenko <vl...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/29 20:51:07 UTC

cloudstack usage seems not to work - need help

Hi Everybody,

need you help trying to start with the cloudstack usage ...

used these instructions:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.8/usage.html

I see in logs no errors and the following lines are written every 10 seconds

DEBUG [cloud.usage.UsageManagerImpl] (main:null) (logid:) Checking to
see if usage.vmops.pid exists.
INFO  [cloud.usage.UsageManagerImpl] (main:null) (logid:) Implementation
Version is 4.7.1
DEBUG [cloud.usage.UsageManagerImpl] (main:null) (logid:) Usage stats
aggregation time zone: GMT
DEBUG [cloud.usage.UsageManagerImpl] (main:null) (logid:) Execution
Time: Mon Feb 29 20:40:00 CET 2016
DEBUG [cloud.usage.UsageManagerImpl] (main:null) (logid:) Current Time:
Mon Feb 29 20:45:45 CET 2016
INFO  [cloud.usage.UsageServer] (main:null) (logid:) UsageServer ready...

But still nothing in cloud_usage.cloud_usage on the mysql side ...

Please advise

Kind regards
Vlad

Re: cloudstack usage seems not to work - need help

Posted by Vladislav Nazarenko <vl...@gmail.com>.
Jeff,

thanx a lot for your prompt answer, after the changes, you recommended,
it started to work (y)(y)(y)

Kind regards
Vlad

Posted by Jeff Moody <je...@fifthecho.com>.