Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Marcos Alvares <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/31 19:02:45 UTC

Ruby + SSL + Stomp

Hello,

I trying to build a secure application with ruby using "stomp over
ssl" ( Not ssl over stomp ).

Like a:
"Stomp::Client.open( '', '', 'localhost', 61613, false)"

Inside the 61617 ssl connection provided by the message broker.

Does anybody have any ideas or ruby examples?

Some examples using ruby and ssl too.
Something different from listener and publisher default examples.

Sorry my very bad english :]

Thank you ...

Re: Ruby + SSL + Stomp

Posted by marcos alvares <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Tom ...

If I implement SSL in the stomp ruby module. Can i use the ssl connection
provided by activemq or this connection is just for the java clients and
don't speak stomp over this ssl connection ?

[]'s
Marcos Alvares

--
Marcos Álvares <ma...@gmail.com>