Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by David Frank <Da...@on24.com> on 2015/09/15 22:37:31 UTC

HTTP Live Streaming

Hey guys,

I've Googled a lot about this, but I'm still not able to find a satisfactory complete answer on this. So I thought I'll ask y'all experts in this group.

Is it possible to play an HLS (not HDS) video on a Spark Video Player in some way or the other (through a library, or through external interface calls to a JS function)? Any answer or even the slightest clue about this would help me very much.

Thank you very much!

- David

RE: HTTP Live Streaming

Posted by David Frank <Da...@on24.com>.
This is for the Web app only. We still use Flex for the Web app.

For the mobile version player, we are using HTML, so no problem there.

Thank you in advance for any help that you guys can throw at me.

- David

Re: HTTP Live Streaming

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Web app or mobile app?