Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/17 11:09:17 UTC

Problem in Looping

Hi All,

I have a scenario where 10 users create 3 invoices and 3 purchases each
simultaneously. So, I have created a script for the same.
My Test Plan is as below.

​
Usernames, Invoice Numbers and Purchase Numbers are parameterised and they
look like as below-

​
​But this is not working as expected. The CreateInvoice and CreatePurchase
 calls are getting failed due to duplicate Invoice and Purchase Numbers
(Note: The application doesn't accept the duplicate Invoice and Purchase
Number).
Every user should create all 3 Invoices and Purchases with specified
Numbers in the CSV file i.e. when user enters in the loop it should create
all 3 Invoices (and Purchases) and then come out of loop. I would be great
if someone help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks and Regards,