Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2014/03/25 01:17:10 UTC

Setting up Isis to run with Eclipse, IntelliJ and JRebel

Folks,

For those of you who prefer to use IntelliJ over Eclipse, I've updated our
website with new pages and screencasts [1] to explain how to setup IntelliJ
[2].  The Eclipse setup page has also been improved [3]

And, as a bonus, there's screencasts/pages explaining how to use JRebel
with either vanilla Maven, with Eclipse, or with IntelliJ [4].

Feedback welcome, as ever.

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/intro/tutorials/screencasts.html
[2] http://isis.apache.org/intro/getting-started/ide/intellij.html
[3] http://isis.apache.org/intro/getting-started/ide/eclipse.html
[4] http://isis.apache.org/other/jrebel.html

Re: Setting up Isis to run with Eclipse, IntelliJ and JRebel

Posted by Maurizio Taverna <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1