Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Gary V <mr...@hotmail.com> on 2006/11/06 18:34:52 UTC

spammers dodging OCR

This morning I received my copy of networkworld. Here is an interesting
article:

http://www.networkworld.com/columnists/2006/103006buzz-spammers-dodging-ocr.html

Gary V

trip!
http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline

Re: spammers dodging OCR

Posted by alex <al...@zoosmart.us>.
lol, just got a spam with the image obfuscated like captchas in a bbs,
to avoid detection by ocr.

Re: spammers dodging OCR

Posted by Jorge Valdes <jv...@intercom.com.sv>.