Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrew Kreps <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/02 18:12:31 UTC

Maven SCM Integration

I've recently started working with Maven 2.0.2, and I've been tasked with
getting our SCM, Perforce, integrated into the build process.  I would
simply like to sync, checkout, checkin and label (tag) the release
candidate.  I have found the scm:* commands I need to do this, but I'm
wondering if there is any sort of documentation out there to help me learn
how to make these commands part of the project goals?  I've looked high and
low and I can't seem to find an example of how to fully automate the SCM
implementation.  Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Maven SCM Integration

Posted by Andrew Kreps <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the quick reply.  I'll read up on it whenver apache.org comes
back up.  :)

Re: Maven SCM Integration

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

--