Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Jothi A <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/06 14:37:50 UTC

Stored Procedures in Hive

Hi experts,
I'm new hivebe.Worked with some basic queries in Hive.Anyone can help me by
giving some info regarding using Stored Procedures in Hive. As of now i
don't have any idea regarding that.please let me know is there any other
sites.

Thanks & Regards,
Joe

Re: Stored Procedures in Hive

Posted by Jothi A <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Edward,
Thanks for your clarification.

Regards,
Joe

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Stored prodedure languages typically do more of their logic with