Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Russell Butek <bu...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/10/23 16:27:04 UTC

Where should Wsdl2javaTestSuite go?

Wsdl2javaTestSuite resides in xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/test.
I would have expected it to be somewhere under xml-axis/java/test.  Where
it is now, it gets built into axis.jar.  Do we want it there?  It doesn't
seem appropriate to me.  Wouldn't it be better under the test tree like all
our other tests?

I know why Berin put it there, because he's used to working with projects
that put their tests under the package they're testing.  I don't have a big
problem with that (other than I'm used to working with projects that put
all their tests in a separate tree), but I don't care for tests showing up
in the runtime jar.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Re: Where should Wsdl2javaTestSuite go?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Here's my +1 to move it to xml-axis/java/test/wsdl

Thanks,
dims

=====

http://personals.yahoo.com