Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2013/10/28 15:27:12 UTC

Platforms Meetup Waterloo - Topics Brainstorm

Here's my list of possible topics for Tomorrow & Wednesday.

Feel free to add the list.

Info Sessions

[Gorkem]: Demo of JBoss IDE
[Andrew]: AppHarness & URL Remapping
[Ian]: Custom URL Scheme How-To, ups & downs.

[Shaz]: Tails of ios-deploy

Work Items

 [Joe]: Cordova as a sub-project on Android

[Shaz]: KeyboardShrinksView mobile-spec page & confirm default on iOS 7

[Andrew]: Debug coho with Joe

[iOS]: WebViewDelegate messes up with hash changes: CB-2602

[Android]: Splash Screen into plugin & Auto-hide splash screen on load.

[iOS]: Remove non-public symbols from header files

[Android]: Make non-public symbols package-private
[iOS]: Bug triage
[Android]: Bug triage

Design Discussions

[iOS/Android]: API Audit of File API

[iOS]: Embedding API deep-dive

[Android]: Embedding API deep-dive

[iOS] exec bridge changes (CB-5134), (CB-3900), (CB-3359)

[iOS] Embedder's API

[Android] Embedder's API

Release Process:

[Carlos] Offline Installer / Release (Release a complete snapshot (i.e.
package.json with dependencies frozen) and Instructions)
[Carlos] Updated project structure to contain a folder with download assets
(platforms and plugins) be default. Separation of concerns (download vs.
installing/adding)

Tools:
[Carlos] Facade Flow (cordova cli to work with both modes (CLI and Native))
(i.e. cordova --disablemerge)

Re: Platforms Meetup Waterloo - Topics Brainstorm

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
I'm also interested on BB roadmap, and maybe talked to you Bryan and the BB
guys about the problems we are having in IBM trying integrate WebWorks SDK
and Cordova 3.1 and going forward.

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Platforms Meetup Waterloo - Topics Brainstorm

Posted by Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>.

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.