Posted to user@flink.apache.org by "Liting Liu (litiliu)" <li...@cisco.com> on 2023/01/12 08:28:44 UTC

How to specify both the resource limit and resource request for JM/TM in flink-operator

      Hi, community.  I wonder how can i specify both the resource request and limit for JM/TM in the podTemplate using flink-operator?  We have the need to set the request resource and limit resource to different value.

For example:
jobManager:
  limits:
    cpu: 500m
    memory: 500Mi
  requests:
    cpu: 1000m
    memory: 1024Mi
taskManager:
  limits:
    cpu: 500m
    memory: 1024Mi
  requests:
    cpu: 1000m
    memory: 2048Mi

回复: How to specify both the resource limit and resource request for JM/TM in flink-operator