Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Christian Eugster <ch...@gmx.net> on 2007/09/28 11:55:49 UTC

ReportQueryByCriteria returns unexpected Types in Array

Hi,

I am using Version 1.0.1 of ojb in a productive environment. When I select records from the database using a ReportQueryByCriteria I get an Array of fields back that has some unexpected Types:

String[] fields = new String[]{
  /* 0 */ "productGroup.id",
  /* 1 */ "productGroup.galileoId",
  /* 2 */ "optCode",
  /* 3 */ "year(receipt.timestamp)",
  /* 4 */ "productGroup.name",
  /* 5 */ "receipt.timestamp",
  /* 6 */ "sum(quantity)",
  /* 7 */ "sum(price * (1 - discount) * quantity)"};

for example: in field 6 (sum(quantity) I get a Double where the DB-Type is INTEGER.

Does somebody know how I can control these types in OJB or have I to convert the types in my own code? Is this a bug in OJB and perhaps fixed in a later version? I did not find any information about that. Thanks in advance!

Christian
--
Christian Eugster