Posted to user@knox.apache.org by Bhavin Tandel <bh...@cloudwick.com> on 2017/09/28 10:15:20 UTC

Knox solr banana integration

Hello Team Knox,

Thanks a lot for your support and developing the tool.

We are trying to achieve SOLR via knox. Everything work with respect to
RES= T API call. However, When we try to access solr banana ui via knox, it
will=  not able to get collection information from solr and so we cannot
build da= shboard.

Can you guys please suggest some work around for it.

Best regards,
Bhavin

--

*Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended

Re: Knox solr banana integration

Posted by Bhavin Tandel <bh...@cloudwick.com>.
Yes, the url on browser changes to
https://solr:8180/solr

Well the i am not expert in knox but i thought that solr ui  would be Https://knox:8443/gateway/default/solr

Best regards,
Bhavin

Posted by Sandeep More <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bhavin Tandel <bh...@cloudwick.com>.