Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rémi Guilbert <Re...@sit.ulaval.ca> on 2006/01/23 21:03:39 UTC

.NET complex type ...

Hi, I made a Test class to consume .Net complex types like Object array, Dataset and TypeDataSet. I doesn't have problem with Object array, but I don't understand how manipulate the Objects generate by Axis 1.3 for DataSet and TypeDataSet object return. I put my Test class in attachment and the WSDL is located at http://www.radiopointnet.com/ws/mainservice.asmx?WSDL

I need your help ...

Best Regards,

Remi

Rémi Guilbert
Analyste, Division des systèmes, Support aux développeurs
Service d'informatique et des télécommunications
Pavillon Louis-Jacques-Casault <http://www.ulaval.ca/Al/interne/plan/Casault/reference.htm> , local 2454
Université Laval, Québec, Canada,  G1K 7P4
Téléphone / Phone number : 1-418-656-2131 ext. 14692
Télécopieur / Fax number : 1-418-656-7305

Avis relatif à la confidentialité / Notice of Confidentiality / Advertencia de confidencialidad <http://www.rec.ulaval.ca/lce/securite/confidentialite.htm <http://www.rec.ulaval.ca/lce/securite/confidentialite.htm> >

Re: .NET complex type ...

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Don't use Dataset types.