Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Bijukj <bi...@hotmail.com> on 2008/06/02 18:02:19 UTC

Error in ActiveMQ.OpenWire

Hi all,
 I am trying to use ActiveMQ NMS using the Spring.net NMS version. While
trying to use the ImessageConverter I am getting the following error at
"message.Body"

Message	"Unsupported data type: 0"	string
Source	"ActiveMQ"	string
StackTrace	"   at
ActiveMQ.OpenWire.PrimitiveMap.UnmarshalPrimitive(BinaryReader dataIn)\r\n
at ActiveMQ.OpenWire.PrimitiveMap.UnmarshalPrimitiveMap(BinaryReader
dataIn)\r\n
at ActiveMQ.OpenWire.PrimitiveMap.UnmarshalPrimitiveMap(Byte[] data)\r\n
at ActiveMQ.OpenWire.PrimitiveMap.Unmarshal(Byte[] data)\r\n
at ActiveMQ.Commands.ActiveMQMapMessage.get_Body()"	string

Please someone guide me why this error is happening?
:working:

RE: Error in ActiveMQ.OpenWire

Posted by Bijukj <bi...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Mark..

Just some more info if it helps the thought process.

The other side of the QUEUE(Adapter from the source) is getting data from an
INFORMIX Database using JDBC.  The QUEUE itself is running on Linux. I am
trying to create an adapter using NMS to talk to the existing Messages on
the QUEUE.

Since the error is saying "Unsupported data type: 0" is there a possibility
that datatype present in the message are native to JDBC ??

Thanks
Biju

RE: Error in ActiveMQ.OpenWire

Posted by Mark Pollack <ma...@springsource.com>.
Hi,

I don't have an immediate answer, just to say that I've moved the Spring.NET
NMS code into the main trunk in our new svn repo and will be getting my
sample apps up and running shortly.

Cheers,
Mark

I'll make an announcement on the spring-net mailing lists soon regarding
updated svn loations, you can get anonymous access at
https://anonsvn.springframework.org/svn/spring-net