Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/05/07 22:09:15 UTC

[ACS41] Outstanding bugs... help resolving still needed

Another day, another request for help here...

These three are unassigned:
CLOUDSTACK-528  Failed to create secondary storage  Unassigned  Tamas Monos Blocker
CLOUDSTACK-1907 Can't create system VM on XCP1.6 hypervisor Unassigned  Nikita Gubenko  Critical
CLOUDSTACK-2218 [web.context.ContextLoader] (main:null) Context initialization failed   Unassigned  terryye Critical

These three are in progress:
CLOUDSTACK-2309 Upgrade from 2.2.14 to 4.1.0 : network static routes deleted on SSVM    Kishan Kavala   Nicolas Lamirault   Blocker
CLOUDSTACK-2318 upgrade from 2.2.14 -> 4.1.0 : unable to start an existing running vm after stopping it manually    Wei Zhou    Shashi Dahal    Critical
CLOUDSTACK-2356 VMs deployed as user, cloudstack assigned password do not work  Wei Zhou    Shashi Dahal    Critical

Re: [ACS41] Outstanding bugs... help resolving still needed

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 03:00:42PM -0700, Kelven Yang wrote:
> CLOUDSTACK-2218 is an environment/setup issue to me. I've changed the bug
> status unless otherwise proven to be real issue

Thanks for checking into it.  I couldn't reproduce it myself, but the
reporter was claiming that it was due to one of a set of commits they
referenced...  so I was unsure if I was the one with the dirty
environment.

-chip

Re: [ACS41] Outstanding bugs... help resolving still needed

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.
CLOUDSTACK-2218 is an environment/setup issue to me. I've changed the bug
status unless otherwise proven to be real issue

Kelven