Posted to user@geode.apache.org by "Thacker, Dharam" <dh...@jpmorgan.com> on 2017/09/06 05:23:21 UTC

RE: Server unreachable: could not connect after 1 attempts [Geode 1.1.1 / GEM-118]

Hello Team,

Could someone help me on this?

Thanks,
Dharam

Posted by Xiawei Zhang <su...@gmail.com>.
Is there any opearation you perform *right after* you finish cache creation?

You might want to check this thread which is related to performing
registerInterest right after cache creation, where the server haven't
established subsciption connection to the client yet. Sounds similar.

https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-session/issues/672

-Xiawei

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer<http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer> including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.