Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2016/06/07 21:06:09 UTC

c++: restoring container::schedule() to the C++ API

There is a first cut of a proposal for proton::container::schedule()
at�https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/compare/master...alanconway:cp
p-schedule?expand=1

It is not finished but I'd welcome feedback. In particular composing
schedule() and inject() is a common operation and right now is awkward
and confusing. I am working on a simple wrapper function to combine
them.

Cheers,
Alan.

Re: c++: restoring container::schedule() to the C++ API

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
On Tue, 2016-06-07 at 17:06 -0400, Alan Conway wrote:
> There is a first cut of a proposal for proton::container::schedule()
> at�https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/compare/master...alanconway:
> cp
> p-schedule?expand=1
>
> It is not finished but I'd welcome feedback. In particular composing
> schedule() and inject() is a common operation and right now is
> awkward
> and confusing. I am working on a simple wrapper function to combine
> them.
>
> Cheers,
> Alan.

Sorry I got ahead of myself. Replaced the example on github with a
simple, single-threaded example of using schedule(), which does not
require inject().�

Multi-threaded examples coming soon.