Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Michael Perkonigg <mi...@liland.at> on 2005/11/24 16:40:58 UTC

LDAP for M3 problems

Hello,

I'm trying to install an LDAP authentication into my Jetspeed M3.
Now I wonder what user entry I do have to have in my LDAP repository to
be useful for LDAP.
There are some "jetspeed-2-user" entries in my log, do I need a special
scheme for jetspeed to have this objectclass?

Thanks,
Mike

Re: LDAP for M3 problems

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
I did not see the schema for OpenLDAP. Is it supposed to be there?

Ron

Re: LDAP for M3 problems

Posted by David Le Strat <dl...@yahoo.com>.
Mike,