Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2006/01/16 23:03:24 UTC

Classlib snapshot

Please will a few people download and try out the class library snapshot
that I've uploaded.

Instructions, and a link to the download, are here:
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/documentation/build_classlib.html

Try running some random stuff, and raise JIRA issues if there are any
suggestions for enhancement in either the code or instructions.

Thanks.
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)