Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Levi Olmstead <le...@g2crowd.com> on 2016/05/23 19:45:24 UTC

Custom Software Reports on the Software You Use

Hey all,

I work at G2 Crowd, and we're in the process of rolling out a new feature
that allows business software users to input the software they currently
use and receive a custom report on the pro/cons of their software, and
potential holes in their software stack.

The feature is brand new, but I was hoping to reach out to the Apache
community to let you have an early peak at it, as well as gathering any
feedback on if information is beneficial to you.

You can check out this new feature here:
https://www.g2crowd.com/used-products/apache-list

Let me know what you think of the feature, areas you would want to improve,
or questions in general.

Thanks!

Re: Custom Software Reports on the Software You Use

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 23/05/2016 20:45, Levi Olmstead wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I work at G2 Crowd, and we're in the process of rolling out a new feature
> that allows business software users to input the software they currently
> use and receive a custom report on the pro/cons of their software, and
> potential holes in their software stack.
>
> The feature is brand new, but I was hoping to reach out to the Apache
> community to let you have an early peak at it, as well as gathering any
> feedback on if information is beneficial to you.
>
> You can check out this new feature here:
> https://www.g2crowd.com/used-products/apache-list
>
> Let me know what you think of the feature, areas you would want to improve,
> or questions in general.

Please remove the (huge) copy of our logo on that page. It makes it look
like an official ASF page which it is not.

Mark

bcc: ASF internal brand management