Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Pavel Suhotyuk <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/03 10:58:56 UTC

SMPP sourceAddrNpi bug.

Hello.

I found bug and fix it in camel-smpp module. Where SmppBinding has no found
property CamelSmppSourceAddrNpi in message, it put destAddrNpi config value
for SMS property sourceAddrNpi.

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n2801906/CamelSmppSourceAddressNpi.patch
CamelSmppSourceAddressNpi.patch

Re: SMPP sourceAddrNpi bug.

Posted by Christian Mueller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hello Pavel!

I raised a JIRA and fixed the issue with your proposed patch.

Feel free to test the current TRUNK whether it fixes your problem.

Thanks,
Christian

Re: SMPP sourceAddrNpi bug.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavel,

Please feel free to fill a JIRA[1] for it and submit with an unit test.
I'd be happy to apply for you ;)

[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL

Willem