Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2011/08/19 19:43:11 UTC

First Bigtop community meeting minutes

Hi!

First of all, thanks to all who participated! Please take a look at the Wiki
and feel free to add/edit things if I missed anything important in the minutes:
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Meetings

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: First Bigtop community meeting minutes

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Friday, August 19, 2011, Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On the CI front - for now, Cloudera's up for spinning up a Jenkins
instance
> on EC2, with build slaves also on EC2 for now but hopefully moving to
OSUOSL

--
-- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro

Re: First Bigtop community meeting minutes

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.