Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by agc studio <ag...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/20 10:03:53 UTC

Giraph sample data.

Hi all,

I have been playing around with Giraph and I was wondering if there are any
data sets for testing the example algorithms such as page rank etc. Looking
for graphs with 10k to 1 million + vertices.

Thanks
A.C

Re: Giraph sample data.

Posted by Flavian Jacquot <fl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

You can find what you need at https://snap.stanford.edu/data/
But be carefull to use a undirected graph for the page rank algorithm or to
transform the graph to undirected

Have a good day