Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz <wp...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/24 07:02:16 UTC

ofbiz contributor

Hello,

My name is Wolfgang and I have signed the ICLA
My confluence username is wp.rauchholz and email wp.rauchholz@gmail.com
Please register me as a contributor.

A bit about me. I am more a 'operations guy' rather than a 'technical guy'.
Professionally I started my career implementing MRP-II applications, before
moving into true operational jobs.
My main background here is the entire planning cycle down to execution,
logistics/distribution and international trade, including trade compliance.

I have currently no project in mind and are open for suggestions. Just
contact me.
I started testing ofbiz in my 'leisure' time and have still a long way to
go to understand the system.
I am based in Barcelona/Spain.

Regards, Wolfgang
www.linkedin.com/in/wolfgangrauchholz

Re: ofbiz contributor

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Wolfgang,

Please use rather the OFBiz user ML for exchanges.

You don't have to worry about the the link if you are able to log in. Simply use the "Modify" feature ("Modifier" in French) and add you name and
related information at the bottom of the list. You should be able to do so.

Jacques

Re: ofbiz contributor

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Wolfgang Paul,

Re: ofbiz contributor

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Hey Wolfgang,

Welcome! Great to to see another MRP-oriented contributor join the
community.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

Apache Trafodion <https://trafodion.apache.org>, Vice President