Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Cabrera, Alan" <Al...@reuters.com> on 2003/09/19 19:53:30 UTC

AbstractWebAppLoader

I'm writing some unit tests and it would be convenient to store the test
descriptors in XML.  There's a class called AbstractWebAppLoader but it's
incomplete.  Should I fill it in or are we going to use digester instead?

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.

Project

Posted by Bruno Barin <bb...@uol.com.br>.
Hi guys,

Sorry for my question, I new in colaborate in Open Source project.
I would like how help in source code codification and the roadmap of
Geronimo´s project.

Thanks!

[]´s

Bruno
---

RE: AbstractWebAppLoader

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <je...@coredevelopers.net>.
My fault - I started a skeleton, got into the POJO debate and never
finished.

If you want to take it over, please do; if not I'll try and get back to
it in a couple of days.

Have the PMC sorted out your commit access yet?

--
Jeremy