Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID> on 2018/04/05 21:28:17 UTC

Re: parquet-mr next release with PARQUET-1217?

I just sent a vote for this. Took longer than expected because I had to fix
all of the javadoc warnings for java 8. Please test it out and vote.

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer

Re: parquet-mr next release with PARQUET-1217?

Posted by Henry Robinson <he...@apache.org>.
Yeah, Spark would (I think) prefer a 1.8.3. I'd be happy to drive the
release, but not clear if it's restricted to PMC members or committers to
do (particularly, tagging in the repository probably requires write
access).

Posted by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer

Re: parquet-mr next release with PARQUET-1217?

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Robinson <he...@apache.org>.