Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by bj...@gmail.com on 2019/03/21 07:06:17 UTC

Environmental Protection Agency: Stop Deforesting in Sri Lanka

Hello there,

I just signed the petition "Environmental Protection Agency: Stop
Deforesting in Sri Lanka" and wanted to see if you could help by adding
your name.

Our goal is to reach 15,000 signatures and we need more support. You can
read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/vY78rzGf8G

Thanks!
Janaka

Re: Environmental Protection Agency: Stop Deforesting in Sri Lanka

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
I'm surprised that msgs with "To: undisclosed-recipients:;" are even delivered to the list? I.e. should it be possible to BCC solr-user?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Posted by Noble Paul <no...@gmail.com>.