Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Rico <do...@163.com> on 2013/12/17 09:47:22 UTC

Always happen CMS Exception after running for a period of time

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4675615/AMQ%E2%80%94Error.jpg>

what's the reason?
Configuration as demo

Re: Always happen CMS Exception after running for a period of time

Posted by Rico <do...@163.com>.
Sorry, I didn't find ways to create reproducible
can you clue?
thank you

Re: Always happen CMS Exception after running for a period of time

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 12/18/2013 01:04 AM, Rico wrote:
> I have to upgrade to version 3.8.2
> But the problem still exists. More than just the following error output:
>          /No valid response received for command: RemoveInfo {commandID=13,
> responseRequired=true,ObjectId=ID:**,LastDeliveredSequenceId=0},check
> broker./
>
> I found the problem always happen when interval time is more than 50s and
> run for a period of time
>        / ...
>         producer->send(message.get());
>         Sleep(50000);/
>
> The connection is not persistent?
> In that case, how to make the connection persistent?
> thx

Since I've never seen such an error I can't really say, you'd need to
create a reproducible test case.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.

Re: Always happen CMS Exception after running for a period of time

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 12/17/2013 08:16 PM, Rico wrote:
> AMQCPP 3.8.0
> BrokerURI = "failover:(tcp://localhost:61613)"
> AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE
> Topic destination
>
> all like activemq-cpp-example demo
> I Modified to send in a row.
> thx

Try moving to v3.8.2 it has several fixes

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 12/17/2013 03:47 AM, Rico wrote:
> <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4675615/AMQ%E2%80%94Error.jpg>
>
> what's the reason?
> Configuration as demo

Not enough information to say, please provide more info on your setup,
versions etc.