Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jpepalmero <co...@joathamperezexposito.es> on 2010/06/08 01:00:37 UTC

Install ServiceMix in Jboss

Good morning,

would like to know how to install ServiceMix in JBoss, because I can not. I
followed the instructions that are in
http://servicemix.apache.org/jboss-deployer.html

It does not work,

I get the following error:

Incompletely deployed packages --- ---
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentInfo 6800e030 @ (url = file: /
home/dev/Aplicaciones/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/deploy/servicemix-jboss-deployer-3.2.3
/)
  deployer: null
  status: null
  state: INIT_WAITING_DEPLOYER
  watch: file: /
home/dev/Aplicaciones/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/deploy/servicemix-jboss-deployer-3.2.3
/
  altDD: null
  lastDeployed: 1275951167376
  LastModified: 1275951139000
  MBeans:

Re: Install ServiceMix in Jboss

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Regarding your server.log, it looks like you try to put a directory
servicemix-jboss-deployer-3.2.3 in the JBoss deploy directory.
JBoss can't deploy it directly as it's not a known archive.

Basicly, the ServiceMix JBoss deployer is a SAR (JBoss Service Archive).
For example, I built a SMX3 on my machine, and I got
platforms/jboss/deployer/target/deployer-3.3.3-SNAPSHOT.sar file.
It's this file that you need to copy in the deploy directory.
JBoss knows how to deploy SAR file.

Regards
JB

Posted by jpepalmero <co...@joathamperezexposito.es>.