Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Jorge Arnulfo Quiané Ruiz <qu...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/21 10:36:05 UTC

Re: [MINUTES] New Ongoing Features

Hey community,

We (Adeel, Bertty, Kaustubh, Ricardo, and I) just had our bi-weekly meeting regarding the data debugger, data monitor, SQL API, and Wayang GUI and things are moving forward. We hope to have some basic version to integrate into Wayang by the end of February.

Please feel free to join us in any of these initiatives.

In addition, remember we also have our Python API that requires to be enriched, so you would be more than welcome to help us there too.

@Adeel, Bertty, Kaustubh, and Ricardo: could you please create the proper issues to reflect our ongoing efforts? :)

Best,
Jorge