Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ee7arh <an...@2e-systems.com> on 2009/02/06 13:37:23 UTC

How to send one-way SOAP response over JMS using Camel

Hi,

Simply put, I wish to produce SOAP objects onto a jms queue which can be
read by a remote consumer. I will have sent the WSDL file to the remote
consumer in advance (and will not publish the WSDL file via HTTP).

However I am not sure how to go about this since I will not need to create a
HTTP web services port since all communication should take place in JMS
(therefore can't see how a CXF endpoint would be used)

One way to achieve this is to Marshall the SOAP object into plain XML before
producing it (as text) to the JMS queue but then the client has to
Unmarshall on the other side, perhaps manually. Is it possible using Camel
(perhaps with CXF) to simply put the SOAP object on the queue and then the
client (also a camel client) be able to consume this?

If so, could you pls provide a rough example, in Spring route config if
possible, on how the producer and consumer would handle this?

Thanks a lot
Andrew