Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oliver Klinger <ol...@danet-consult.de> on 2001/02/02 11:55:41 UTC

cocoon 1.8.2 and tomcat 3.2.1 on IIS4.0 - Up And Running

Thanks a lot!
I am still more than surprised, as the installation was no problem at all.
Just followed the instructions and that was that! Cool.

- Oliver

Re: Stylesheet and JavaScript

Posted by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru>.
Symbols { and } have special meaning when used in attribute values.
Use {{ instead.
or change your code like this:

             <input type="text" name="ptno" size="10">
                    <xsl:attribute name="onblur">
                          if( isPositiveInteger( this.value ) == false)  {
 focus(); select() } "
                    </xsl:atribute>
                    <xsl:attribute name="Value">
                           <xsl:value-of select="page/ptno"/>