Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Punit Dambiwal <hy...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/22 11:14:25 UTC

Cloudstack Market Place

Hi,

Is there any Market place like "Vmware"...which we can integrate with
cloudstack for Xenserver OS templates ...

Re: Cloudstack Market Place

Posted by Pranav Saxena <ps...@gmail.com>.
There isn't a marketplace for cloudstack right now. There was a plan to
develop it where in we could expose the different templates available . It
was brought up during the Apache CloudStack conference last year -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxrZTSBzE7w but it hasn't progressed yet too
far due to some issues as talked about in the video.

Thanks !!